Having difficulty estimating the amount of effort required for your lab informatics validation project? Not sure how to define the scope or allocate the proper resources to this project? Having trouble determining an acceptable level of risk? In one hour, learn how to identify critical validation components and how to scope and estimate your validation effort. Decide which techniques are right for your organization. No mission is impossible!
- Validation is an integral part of the implementation process
- Assigning the correct skill sets is critical for a successful validation
- Clear scope definition keeps validation costs down
- When vendor-supplied scripts are ‘good enough
- Prudent risk management will reduce overall costs