On time, on budget, and within scope. The definition of project success, right? Not exactly. In order to fully realize the benefit of a lab informatics project, you have to understand the human factors as well as the technical pieces. Implementing new technologies will impact business processes, job roles and required skills. Organizational Change Management (OCM) is the key to maximizing the return on your Lab Informatics investment.
In one hour, learn how to ensure your Lab Informatics project pays off while minimizing pain points. Join our project leadership experts as they explore how to leverage organizational change management to deliver a project that goes beyond being technically successful and truly adds value to your business.
- Understand the value gap between implementation and realization, and how to close it
- Understand how change is perceived, and how to shape that perception
- See how change management goes hand in hand with the technical piece of the project to improve outcomes
- Learn about the processes, tools and techniques for managing the people side of change
- Discover how to put it all together to successfully move your business from where you are today, to where you want to be at your project’s conclusion. (Hint – it’s not a straight line!)