A number of critical project roles must be filled to achieve a successful implementation. Omitting any one of them, or assigning the wrong resource to them, can cause severe project challenges. These challenges can lead to project delays, cost overruns, reductions in scope, or even project failure. Do you know what these critical roles are? Do you know how to fill them?
In one hour, a CSols project management expert will draw on their real world experience to describe the most critical roles required for a successful implementation. The
- Learn what the top critical roles are
- How to determine the right resource for the right role
- Why more than technical skills are required
- What to do if you don’t have the right internal resources
- Why back filling is of paramount importance
- When to plan for a surge and when not to
Who Should Attend?
- Laboratory Directors, Managers and Analysts
- IT Executives and Leaders
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Project Managers