You may have implemented or be implementing a LabWare LIMS that performs perfectly within your Lab, but does it provide equal value to users OUTSIDE of your Lab? Can infrequent users of your system rapidly navigate and execute their tasks in an efficient manner? Can external customers of your services log samples, review status and generate reports on demand with little or no training.
If you answered “No” to either of the above questions then this webinar is for you. In this one hour webinar, we will describe the benefits of extending your LabWare LIMS beyond the Lab using Simplica’s custom web interfaces. We will discuss:
- Why users outside of the Lab require a different UI
- How to define the requirements for an extended UI
- Mapping business process to LIMS functionality and modules
- On demand reporting
- The technology behind Simplica’s web interface
This discussion will be followed by a Case study on the implementation of LabWare LIMS with an extended UI. The case study will include a live demonstration of the UI.
- The business benefits of the extended UI
- The Infrastructure required to support the extended UI
- “So that’s what an extended UI looks like”