Is your organization seeking a way to maximize it’s investment in LIMS/ELN? Is your lab looking to streamline their sample result input process? If so, you may want to take a look at Instrument Integration. It’s important to understand how the interfacing works, what your options are, as well as how it can save your lab valuable time and money.
Please join our discussion as we explore how interfacing instruments with LIMS/ELN can positively impact your organization.
In this complimentary 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn:
- A brief history of LIMS instrument interfacing
- The benefits of interfacing instruments to LIMS/ELN
- What types of instruments are commonly interfaced
Join us as we discuss:
- A definition of instrument interfacing
- The "pros and cons" of common interfacing methods
- Whether interfacing is right for you Lab