Learn how to build a defendable validation package and prepare for an audit. Join our group of experts as we discuss the most effective and efficient way to validate your laboratory computerized systems to satisfy both regulatory and corporate requirements. Decide which techniques are right for your organization.
In this one hour webinar, learn about some critical laboratory computerized systems validation techniques that will give you the confidence to defend your systems against even the most challenging of auditors.
- What a typical auditor looks for
- What are the most critical Validation Documents
- How test evidence can be captured
- What good System Interface validation documentation should contain
- Infrastructure documentation requirements (including wireless)
- How to prepare for the audit