For well over a decade, research and data informatics systems were “going mobile” and a new age of scientific productivity and freedom was just over the horizon. While some progress has been made, there are still many factors impeding full uptake of mobile devices in laboratories.
In this one hour webinar, we will explore where and how mobile devices are currently being used with scientific systems both in the laboratory and in the field, what issues (real and imaginary) are holding up progress, and how you can benefit from mobile device use. See if the promise of a new age of scientific productivity and freedom is real, just over the horizon, or destined to always be a little further off. We will also take a brief look at what tomorrow may hold.
- Discover the true state of informatics mobile device use
- Understand the challenges facing informatics mobile device Uptake
- See how mobile devices in the laboratory can improve efficiency and productivity
- Find out which industries/environments are using mobile devices and which are not
- Learn where you can get great Scientific Apps
- Realize the promise of mobile device use in your organization
- Glimpse the future and promise of hands-free informatics