Digital Transformation of the Lab
The First Steps
Is your lab working at peak efficiency? Have recent events exposed your reliance on paper and physical proximity? Just how far can you take your lab through digital transformation?
The concept of digital transformation (DT) has been around for a while now, but more and more companies are starting DT projects in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. If your lab had to face another shutdown, would it be prepared?
In one hour, learn about how digital transformation can improve efficiency, productivity, and communication within your lab. Let our strategic planning and laboratory process optimization expert show you the steps to take to get the most out of your company’s digital transformation efforts in your laboratory.
- Critical attributes of successful DT projects
- Common barriers and failure points in laboratory DT
- Tips for how to assess the true needs of the business
- Techniques for prioritizing projects to meet those needs
- Advice for defining requirements for a new or updated lab informatics system
- Guidance for choosing short- and long-term DT goals and activities
- Common laboratory informatics gaps and the value of performing an analysis
- Critical success factors for laboratory DT
- The value of including “non-lab” resources in your plan and on your team