Thinking “Out of the Box” When Implementing LabVantage LIMS
To succeed in project goals, you must steer your stakeholders toward your configuration objective from the start of the project. This can be achieved by using Technical BAs (Business Analysts) to leverage their ability to understand your processes and procedures and combine that ability with their intimate knowledge of the LabVantage LIMS product to effectively lead the stakeholders to a near out-of-the-box solution.
In this one-hour webinar, learn how to reduce project costs and shorten implementation time frames while at the same time satisfying your end-users through configuration-focused implementation strategies.
- The advantages of configuration over customization
- The value of upfront familiarization training (demos)
- The criticality of Workshops and Gap Analysis
- The importance of Risk Management
- Two real-world comparisons of customization vs configuration
CSols Inc. reserves the right to grant or deny access to its webinars, literature, and other materials at its sole discretion.
Request a Recording of this Webinar