Understanding the Foundational Needs to Support AI/ML
Wednesday, October 26th at 2:00 p.m. EDT
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are rapidly entering an organization’s day-to-day operations, and data efforts are in full force at nearly all levels of an organization. Knowing and understanding the fundamentals will help ensure these changes and efforts not only have meaning but also allow for value to be gained in laying the foundation for AI/ML opportunities.
In one hour, learn the fundamentals of AI/ML and approaches to establishing an agile architecture that allows you to begin taking advantage of AI/ML opportunities in your organization. Join in exploring the language of AI/ML, the infrastructure components, and how you start to shift toward an agile data-enabled organization. This is both a technical and strategic presentation.
- What AI/ML is, how it can help in your organization, and what is required to set the foundation
- Tools for AI/ML and why they matter
- How you can create effective data science infrastructures for AI/ML
- How you can develop and deploy models
- Cloud vs. On-Prem considerations
CSols Inc. reserves the right to grant or deny access to its webinars, literature, and other materials at its sole discretion.