Many manufacturing organizations have already implemented an MRP/ERP system and a have integrated it with their laboratory’s LIMS, but you are still unable to show a reduction in Lot Release time or provide management with the visibility they require into daily manufacturing operations and Lot Release time has not been significantly reduced. What next steps can you take to accelerate Lot Release and provide real time operations data to management?
There are two main primary technology options available to you, : the introduction of Electronic Batch Records (EBR) and Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) to your current informatics suite.
Join our group of experts as they discuss the benefits of each technology and decide what’s the right path for your organization to take to Accelerate Lot Release, satisfy upper management’s demands, and move towards operational excellence.
In this complimentary 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn how to:
- Understand the capabilities of EBR and ELN and how these technologies can reduce Lot Release times
- Move your organization closer to Operational Excellence
- Take advantage of implementing these technologies to close annoying compliance gaps
Join us as we discuss:
- What is EBR and ELN and how these technologies can help satisfy upper management's increasingly challenging demands
- Best Practices for implementing EBR and ELN
- Critical Success Factors for implementation
- Some results obtained by industry innovators