Delivering a Successful Laboratory Informatics Project
An Informatics project is a multi-step process that requires a collaborative effort from many departments and people. Proper preparation will have a major impact on project success. In this one hour webinar, we will identify the key elements necessary for successful informatics implementations. We will discuss strategies for:
- Streamlining existing processes
- Putting together a sound implementation plan
- Selecting a high-performance project team
- Engaging the user community
- Fostering executive and business support
Also learn the benefits of using third party service providers and how they can help eliminate common project roadblocks. Finally, we will discuss the role of the vendor and what the expectations of the vendor support should be.