Integrated Informatics Solution:
Single Vendor vs Best of Breed
Your organization has actively embraced laboratory informatics tools to help facilitate increasing your lab’s efficiency and effectiveness, information availability across the enterprise, and collaboration amongst your scientists and partners. While the laboratory informatics solutions you currently have implemented have enabled you to make great strides, you know that in order to get more benefits and information from them, you need to implement a Fully Integrated Informatics Solution.
You are aware there are two camps on how to go about doing this: the Single Platform/Vendor or the “Best of Breed” approach. But how do you know what’s the right approach for your organization or even what the factors are that you should be considering when trying to decide between the two?
- Benefits of a Fully Integrated Informatics Solution
- Factors to consider when deciding your Integrated Informatics Approach
- SWOT analysis of Single Vendor and Best of Breed integrated informatics approaches
- Change Management success factors and strategies
- System Adoption and Utilization success factors and strategies