IQ OQ PQ: Help! What do I do?
Have you started your lab informatics system validation and now find you’re unsure what’s involved with IQ, OQ, or PQ? Are you trying to plan roles and responsibilities for testing your system but are unclear on the scope? This webinar will take you through some common pitfalls of the testing process regarding IQ, OQ, and PQ, and provide a guide for making the right decisions in performing the IQ, OQ, and PQ for a system in your laboratory. We will go through some scenarios we have encountered during validation projects to share what you may face on your project, to help you plan scope and resources accordingly.
In one hour, learn what should be in each qualification phase of testing, what everyday issues you might see, and how to mitigate them for a successful validation project. Join our validation expert as they explore with you how to plan for, author, and execute IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation so you can complete your project on time.
What is the IQ, OQ, PQ for systems in a regulated Laboratory?
- How do you handle the interaction with vendors for a successful installation?
- What do you when you have to make configuration changes in a test environment?
- Who generates the IQ, and what gets documented?
- The vendor can appropriately test out of the box functionality, but what about customizations?
- How do you handle software issues when they arise?
- Who generates the OQ, and what gets documented?
- What is your new and improved electronic business process, and how does the testing capture this?
- What happens if the system cannot perform the business functions properly?
- Who generates the PQ, and what gets documented?