LIMS Instrument Interfacing -
The Times They Are a-Changing
Traditional LIMS instrument interfacing was somewhat straightforward, in as much as it primarily consisted of the parsing of instrument output files and limited exchange of data.
With the advent of instrument software systems (systems that manage the workflows and data for multiple instrument types such as balances, pH meters, and titrators) and the accelerated adoption of chromatography data systems (CDSs; systems that manage and control instruments such as GCs, HPLCs, and GCMSs), the instrument interfacing paradigm has changed.
Instrument interfacing is morphing into instrument system integration where decisions have to be made, with upfront planning and thoughtful decision making, as to which functionality should reside in each system to achieve its full value.
In one hour, learn about the important considerations and decisions that are required prior to adding instrument software and CDS integration to your LIMS. Join our LIMS Business Analyst experts as they discuss the key factors for success with LIMS instrument and CDS integration.
- Discover the questions that need to be answered for LIMS-instrument software and LIMS-CDS integration
- Considerations for integrating LabX and Empower with LabWare LIMS
- Understand why upfront planning is critical for LIMS integrations and the consequences without it
- How instrument and/or CDS integration can improve your LIMS Return on Investment (ROI)
- Why LIMS-system integration should be part of phase 1 deployment