Implementing Lab Informatics solutions is a complex endeavor requiring a combination of specialized skill sets. It is of paramount importance that your implementation project be staffed with the appropriate resources. Perhaps the most important staffing decision is the assignment of the Project Manager. But how can you be sure that you have entrusted your implementation to the Project Manager most likely to make it a success? Do you know the attributes to look for when selecting your Project Manager? Is PMP certification enough? How important is Domain Expertise and Product Knowledge?
In this one hour webinar, we will identify the key elements that determine a project’s outcome and specify the competencies and expertise every lab informatics project manager should have.
- Understand why projects become challenged or even fail
- Metrics to measure a successful implementation
- Learn The 4 Key Aspects (‘A’) Successful Projects
- The characteristics of the “ideal” project manager
- Compare/contrast case studies that utilized different PM skill sets