Now that you have decided to embark on a major system(s) implementation project, there are strategies you should consider to ensure you have a successful informatics implementation. One example is having the right project leadership that will position your lab for future growth and broader organizational needs. Also, how to reduce risk and achieve better results in your laboratory automation efforts.
In one hour, learn what factors to consider when making a decision on project leadership so that both strategic and tactical management strategies are factored into your lab informatics implementation.
Your project leader is the key to avoiding pitfalls and not ending up with a brittle system that works at go-live but might not adapt to the changes and needs of the business over time.
- Learn what constitutes an informatics project
- Discuss the definition of “excellence” in the project context
- Find out how Project Leadership differs from traditional Project Management
- Discover how project leadership skill sets can improve project outcomes
- Investigate the different dimensions of the project that must be considered to achieve project excellence
- Explore where different strengths and weaknesses may be found in Project Leadership skill sets
- Hear examples of how leadership styles can affect project outcomes