Using LabWare LIMS to Improve Your Lab's Operational Effectiveness
Your LabWare LIMS is implemented, reports and dashboards are built, users have adopted it. This may seem like the end, but there's so much more you can get from the data that's stored in the LIMS. If you’ve captured the data, now is the time to act on it!
In one hour, learn how to analyze the data held within your LIMS to discover hidden informational nuggets that, when acted on, can improve the overall effectiveness of your lab operations. Join our LabWare LIMS experts as they explore some of the methods they have used to identify data to be used on the road to continuous improvement.
- Why metrics are critical for continuous improvement
- How to identify bottlenecks in your existing process
- Finding the gaps in your LIMS data set
- Determining which LIMS extensions (e.g., Standards and Reagents, Storage Location Manager, Environmental Monitoring, etc.) will give you the greatest benefit
- How to identify changes outside of LIMS
- How to plan your continuous improvement projects