As companies continue to establish “lean” practices within their organizations while still ensuring quality; establishing a plan forward beyond the initial Phase of your LIMS implementation can play an important role in helping your organization achieve its lean manufacturing goals.
Implementing a LIMS is often a multi-step process that is typically broken down into Phases due to time, resource, and budget restraints. Undertaking Phase II of your project may be the most important step to the overall success of your LIMS project. This vital stage is often delayed or forgotten due to Phase I over-runs, lack of perceived project success and/or lack of future project budget.
In this complimentary 60-minute webinar, you and your colleagues will learn how to:
- Develop a Strategy for Phase II Implementation & Remediation
- Maximize the Value & Efficiency of Your LIMS
- Exceed user expectations
Join us as we discuss:
- General Implementation Information
- The Most Common Pitfalls of Implementation
- The 4 target areas for Phase II
- Phase II Implementation Concepts