Where to Start When Planning
for a LIMS or ELN
It's easy to become overwhelmed by all the tasks and steps that need to be accomplished and coordinated for a LIMS or ELN project. In fact, it is not uncommon that critical aspects of the planning process may not be even known or understood and will therefore be ignored.
In one hour, learn what steps to take to plan the implementation of your new laboratory enterprise solution (LIMS, ELN, SDMS, etc.) before you begin.
Remember, planning ahead makes the difference between a successful lab informatics project and a failed one—don’t miss this opportunity to learn about planning for success!
- Techniques for determining lab and business priorities
- The value of a laboratory informatics (LIMS or ELN) roadmap
- Common lab informatics gaps and the value of a gap-fit analysis
- What is “pre-planning” and why you need to do it
- Critical resource and project management considerations
- Common failure points of master data management that can compromise your LIMS or ELN
- When and why to incorporate process improvement in your projec